Weight – 235 lbs
Height – 6.0 ft
Years competing – 6
Clan – Dunlop
Competition Tartan – Loch Ness
- Canadian Amateur Caber Champion (2019)
- 5th place finish IHGF Canadian Amateur Championship
- Canadian Lightweight sheaf record holder 16lbs at 28ft (2017-18)
- Canadian Lightweight WOB record holder 42lbs at 16.2 ft (2017)
- Ranked 25th across Canada (2019)
- 11 event wins including 2 in the U.S.
I started competing at the end of the 2014 season at the Scottish pavilion games and instantly was hooked. Driven to succeed I had started training in the off season and attended every games that I could get to in the summers. At the end of 2017 I broke into the the top 40. With the help of former Pro athlete Marc Morin and training partner Jason MacDonald emphasis on a strong technique was key to breaking 2 Canadian lightweight records in a single game in 2017. The following year moving up to the Open/Am class, I still made progress despite being the smallest competitor in the class 90% of the time. At the beginning of the 2019 season a hip/spine injury had slowed progress. With a great team of sport injury doctors I had managed to qualify for the IHGF Canadian Amateur Championship in Toronto to place 5th in Canada and win the caber event.